Sunday, May 9, 2010

VICTORY VICTORY VICTORY




65 years , since my grandparents must have cried tears of indescribable joy. today is the 9th of may. 65 years ago the red army won victory over fascist Germany. If only those American bastards showed up earlier rather than when it seemed likely that the red army would succeed. If those cowards had opened up a second front earlier millions of lives could have been saved and id have more family today.Its strange how i feel so very strongly, about something that happened decades before i was born.
I feel like I'm part of it or something.
Like i should of been there, or like i was there.
Im not talking past lives,, im not sure i believe in that. But why? How can i feel so strongly when I live so far away, when i have adapted to another country rather than my own.But wait.
Which is my own? I feel like an outsider to both worlds.

1 comment:

  1. This was an interesting read. I always really liked Russian history.

    ReplyDelete